MYOTO.com.my is a site operated by Angsamas Media Marketing Sdn Bhd. We are a registered in Malaysia under company number 1094135-T.
MYOTO is a platform to bridge users (the “Customer’ or “you”) to our registered Vendors ( the “Vendors” , service providers” or “ “partners” and their goods and services offered.
In these terms and conditions, the "Angsamas" will mean by Angsamas Media Marketing Sdn. Bhd and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
1.You agree that the Angsamas reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Angsamas's sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Angsamas’s website without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
1. Angsamas shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date.
2. Prices for all taxable goods and services are inclusive of 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Angsamas's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
3. Angsamas shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, Angsamas reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
4. Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from the prices charged in our stores.
5. The prices charged are applicable to the date that you confirmed or placed your order.
6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and Angsamas reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
7. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
1. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.myoto.com.my, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
2. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by providing us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account or member account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
3. We shall not be obliged to supply the products to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the products to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called "Order
4. Confirmation" stating that we are accepting your order.
Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
1. Angsamas may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service hotline at +60 178673132 or email to email@example.com
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
1. To register with Angsamas website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
2. Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
3. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
4. You must safeguard your username and password;
5. You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
6. Angsamas has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
7. Customer must inform Angsamas Customer Service Call Centre +60 178673132,or self update in www.myoto.com.my profile, immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
8. Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify Angsamas for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
9. Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify Angsamas immediately and effectively.
1. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and online transfer. Angsamas shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
2. All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
3. To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
4. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
5. We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
6. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company or driver(s) appointed by Angsamas.
We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Delivery time frame*
1 – 3 working days
East Malaysia (included Labuan)
1- 4 working days
*next day of order day.
On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
Delivery Charges will be calculated based on total purchase amount and postal code of the delivery address.
If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a message giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
If you request for redelivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service.
It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Angsamas immediately of any change to their delivery address.
We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate satistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Any complaints which you have can be forwarded to our Customer Service team via email or by calling our office. Kindly include details such as your name, address, contact details and sufficient particulars to enable us to identify the date, nature and/or the timeline of the complaint.
Legal - Disclaimer Warranties
ALL CONTENT, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED WITHIN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE APP ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Myoto.com.my MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Myoto.com.my DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. Myoto.com.my DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE AND/OR ITS SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES AND/OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Myoto.com.my DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF ANY MATERIAL OF ANY KIND CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, TEXT AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTENT.
Myoto.com.my IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES CAUSED BY SERVER ERRORS, MISDIRECTED OR REDIRECTED TRANSMISSIONS, FAILED INTERNET CONNECTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS IN THE TRANSMISSION OR RECEIPT OF RESERVATIONS OR, ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TECHNICAL DEFECT, WHETHER HUMAN OR TECHNICAL IN NATURE.