1) Attractive prices with frequent promotions
Because we conduct our business online and we ship direct from our warehouse, we don't have to charge you for office maintenance and store personnel. This way, we pass the savings to you and ensure that you get only the best prices online.
2) How do I know if my transaction was successful?
Every successful transaction will be issued with an e-Services receipt. If there are any matters or doubts about this service, you may contact our officers for assistance at 012 - 915 0329
3) What are the types of payment options available?
There are 2 types of payment options available for this service:
- Credit card – Visa or MasterCard which is locally issued in Malaysia.
- Online Banking - a direct access from our website to your bank for the online transaction.
4) What happens if my payment is rejected?
There are a few possibilities if your payment is rejected. Depending on the exact situation, the problem may occur as a result of the following:
- Credit card - Due to your credit card status which you will need to refer to your credit card bank centre to ensure that it is valid.
- Intermittent System Interruption - Sometimes the system is at fault due to disruption of network or the entire system. If this occurs, please try the renewal process again.
5) Will I get a receipt upon payment?
Yes. Every successful transaction will be issued an e-Services receipt for reference. Please keep this receipt for future reference.
6) Who can I contact for assistance?
You may call the following numbers, Customer Service - 012 - 915 0329 (Spare Parts Enquiries).
Monday - Friday : 8:00am - 5.30pm
Saturday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday & public holiday : closed
Hotline No : 084-336160 / +6012 - 915 0329
Whatsapp No : +6012-915 0329