1. How do I renew my insurance and road tax with MYOTO ?
Easy! Just call 012 - 915 0329 and we will assist you. You only need to tell us:
- Vehicle registration number and IC
- Type of vehicle
- CC - Engine capacity
- Year of manufacture
- Sum insured
- Windscreen (Optional)
We will then send you an email with the amount due for insurance and road tax. If satisfied, just click the "Proceed to Pay" button and we will deliver your road tax within the next working day.
2. How will you obtain details of my vehicle and insurance if insufficient information is provided during my transaction?
We will verify all information with JPJ.If the details are incomplete, we will call you back to get the missing details and complete the transaction.
3. Is the delivery charges and admin charges free ?
Yes, you are right. We delivery to your doorstep.
4. Who can use this service?
Anyone who has a Malaysian-registered vehicle with JPJ is eligible to use this service.
5. What kind of vehicles can I renew with the online road tax service?
We offer renewal services for all vehicles registered under PRIVATE usage only (except motorcycles which will be launched at a later date).
6. How do I know if my transaction was successful?
Every successful transaction will be issued with an e-Services receipt. If there are any matters or doubts about this service, you may contact our officers for assistance at 012 - 915 0329
7. What are the types of payment options available?
There are 2 types of payment options available for this service:
- Credit card – Visa or MasterCard which is locally issued in Malaysia.
- Online Banking - a direct access from our website to your bank for the online transaction.
8. Can I renew my road tax if I have outstanding traffic summonses?
During the renewal process, Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan online service will check any outstanding summons and blacklist records at both JPJ and PDRM's database systems. In order to proceed with this renewal, it is necessary for you to make payment for all your outstanding traffic offences recorded.
9. Can I renew more than one road tax application at a time?
Yes, you can renew more than one road tax on behalf of others provided one renewal is done at a time.
10. What are the types of charges involved for online road tax renewal?
The charges involved are application (road tax fee) charges, convenience fees and delivery charges.
11. What happens if my payment is rejected?
There are a few possibilities if your payment is rejected. Depending on the exact situation, the problem may occur as a result of the following:
- Credit card - Due to your credit card status which you will need to refer to your credit card bank centre to ensure that it is valid.
- Intermittent System Interruption - Sometimes the system is at fault due to disruption of network or the entire system. If this occurs, please try the renewal process again.
12. Will I get a receipt upon payment?
Yes. Every successful transaction will be issued an e-Services receipt for reference. Please keep this receipt for future reference.
13. Who can I contact for assistance?
You may call the following numbers, Customer Service - 012 - 915 0329 (Road Tax and Insurance Renewals).
Monday - Friday : 8:00am - 5.30pm
Saturday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday & public holiday : closed
Contact No. :
Hotline No : 084-336160 / +6012 - 915 0329
Whatsapp No : +6012-915 0329
Official email : firstname.lastname@example.org
14. How do I go about making a claim on damages?
- ETIQA TAKAFUL - Call 1-300-88-1007 / 1-800-88-6491 for assistance.
- RHB Insurance - Call 1-300-880-881 for assistance.
- MAA TAKAFUL - Call 03-7628-3773 / 03-7841-5660 for assistance.
- AMGENERAL Insurance (KURNIA) - Call 1-800-88-3833 for assistance.
- AIG - Call 1-300-883-933 / 03-7628-3660 for assistance.
- BERJAYA SOMPO – Call 03-7628-3822 / 03-7841-5660 / 1-800-889-933 for assistance.
15. If my car is stolen, do I get my full insured sum?
Claims will be based on the present market value of the vehicle. Therefore we recommend that your car is insured based on the current fair market value.
16. Do you provide a replacement car while my car is in the workshop?
Loss of Use claim only applies for 3rd Party Claim. Most insurance companies do not practice replacement cars but on their discretion may give cash on this particular claim.
Knock for Knock refers to claims due to the insured vehicle owner's negligence; there will not be any replacement car.
17. What is Excess?
Excess is the amount that the insured needs to pay, normally calculated at 1% of sum insured.